Skip to content
COVID-19 Policies and ProceduresBryan Law2020-07-17T11:24:12+00:00
Our team has been working hard over the past several months to make sure we are doing all that we can to keep our employees and customers safe.
It’s important to remember that this pandemic is unprecedented for everyone, and we are all doing the very best we can to provide you with a positive experience. We ask that you please be patient with us as we work our way through this new re-opening phase.
- As of July 8, 2020, Cuyahoga County will require the use of masks in all public spaces. Please help us adhere to these orders by wearing your mask upon arrival and until you are seated. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you by our staff. You may remove your mask while seated for your service, but please be sure to place it back on when visiting the restroom or when you leave the restaurant.
- Reservations are required. We want to ensure as many of our customers can enjoy our space as possible, so please only make reservations you intend to keep.
- We will also be limiting each dining service to 90 minutes for tables of 2 or 4, and 120 minutes for parties of 6 – 10.
- If you are placing an order for carryout, please place your order online and wait in your car until your order is ready. You may call us at 216.671.6220 upon your arrival and we will come out to you.
- All employees are required to undergo a temperature check prior to starting their service and will be required to wear masks during their shifts.
- We will have signs placed on all of our socially-distanced tables and dining areas letting you know which areas have been sanitized and ready for you to be seated. Each dining area will be wiped down before and after each service.
- All tables will be placed at least 6 feet from each other to adhere to the required social distance guidelines. The bar will have plastic dividers for parties of 2 -4 to make sure proper distance is kept between guests.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the restaurant.
- We will also have hands-free front doors, to eliminate the need to touch door-handles upon entry and exit.